SKILLED TRIAL ATTORNEYS
Whether the problem involves a criminal charge, a family law matter, or a business dispute, the lawyer you select can make a critical difference in how your legal problem gets resolved. In these difficult matters, experience counts. The Law Office of Brittany M. Pedersen & Associates knows how to get results, even in difficult cases. Formerly the Law Offices of Tegeler & Pedersen, Brittany M. Pedersen and her legal team bring experience and expertise to each and every one of her cases. From a speeding ticket to homicide, from an uncontested marital dissolution to a highly contentious divorce, from small claims cases to major contract disputes our firm will represent you with compassion and determination.
Located in Geneva, Illinois, Kane County the Law Office of Brittany M. Pedersen & Associates concentrates on offering comprehensive legal services in the areas of criminal defense of felony and misdemeanor charges, as well as family law, divorce, child support, business law, small claims and real estate law. We serve the counties of Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Kane, Kendall, and Will.
Choosing an attorney for your legal problem is a very important decision. Facing a criminal charge or dealing with family problems can bring financial burdens and a great deal of emotional distress. The legal system can be a frightening, frustrating, and intimidating experience for most people who have been not been drawn into legal conflicts before. The Law Office of Brittany M. Pedersen & Associates is committed to protecting our clients’ rights, interests, and freedom. Our team will stand beside you in your time of trouble.
Our Commitments to You
- We will walk you through the court process so you are fully informed of what will happen with your case.
- We will return your phone calls within 24 hours.
- We will assess the strengths and weaknesses of your case.
- We will help you make decisions that resolve your case in a timely and cost-effective manner.
An Aggressive Defense Firm That Will Protect Your Rights & Interests
- We are not a “settlement factory” law firm. We always seek the best outcome for the client – through negotiation if possible, but through trial if necessary.
- We prepare each and every case that comes through our door as though it will eventually go to trial.
- If a trial cannot be avoided, we will aggressively advocate for your rights and your interests in court.
For a consultation with the Law Office of Brittany M. Pedersen & Associates, an experienced defense law firm, call (630) 208-8200 or contact us online.